With the Grand National fast approaching, have you thought about your transport arrangements for April 11th and the preceding days ? Anyone who has been to the meeting before will know that transport into and out of the area on the big day is a bit of a nightmare. With 100,000 people wanting to see […]
Hi Ian, Just wanted to say thank you for organising the transport for Vic’s family last month. They loved the cars and everything went perfectly. All the bestStuart 8/10/2013
Welcome to David Anthony Chauffeurs Ltd; Manchester chauffeurs who pride ourselves on delivering a fantastic personal service to all our clients, whether it’s wedding cars, luxury business travel or a special day out for the family.
From first contact to the final drop off, we do everything we can to ensure that your experience with us is comfortable, safe and enjoyable. Everything we do is with YOU in mind.
Professional Affordable Service – Every Day
At David Anthony Chauffeurs, we take on a wide range of work for our clients; from wedding cars in and around Manchester, to airport pick-ups and drop offs, to trips to the races in Chester or Liverpool.
Did you know a black cab charges £32 from Manchester airport to Salford Quays ?? … we offer to meet you at arrivals, help with your luggage, and take you home in a Mercedes S Class ( as far as Oldham or Bury !) for just £65 !!!
Our aim is to give all our clients the very best: Every vehicle licensed, insured, fully valeted and pristine. Every chauffeur suited and booted, trained, and appreciative of your needs during the journey. Our dedication has built excellent relationships with our regular clients as well as establishing a fantastic reputation for service in our local area.
You can find out about our business, leisure and wedding cars in Manchester and the surrounding area by calling us on 0800 027 2570 or by using the email link from this site. We’d love to hear from you and help you plan your next journey.
Call us to discuss your next event, which might include:
David Anthony is the leading chauffeur driven car hire and wedding limo hire service based in Manchester.
For the last 10 years we have been establishing our reputation throughout Manchester, Cheshire and the North West for professionalism, reliability and excellent customer service across our broad range of clients.
From the world of business and entertainment, to families aiming for a special day out, to wedding car hire for brides and grooms on the most important day of their lives, we provide a service matched by no other. Whilst many of our clients start or end their journey in the North West, their journeys take us to every single part of the UK. There’s more to David Anthony than wedding car and chauffeur hire in Cheshire and Manchester.
We aim to be second to none in providing a quality chauffeur driven car hire throughout the UK.
We never forget there are other means of transport on offer; we never forget we have to compete in a highly competitive market, but David Anthony Chauffeur Hire is there…
Our chauffeurs: We are painfully aware that the success of our Chauffeur Service Manchester is down to the professionalism of the chauffeur you actually hire. We provide only the very best chauffeurs who are trained to be there whenever you need them, but nevertheless remain “invisible” – your chauffeur is there for you, when you want them. They say “a good football referee is the one you don’t notice during the game”, and we feel the same is absolutely true of a good chauffeur.
Trust us, you will notice a bad chauffeur … you should hardly notice a good one!
Our chauffeur hire service is available for clients in Manchester, Cheshire and the North West 24 hours a day, please phone us free on 0800 027 2570 or email us and we commit to providing you an unpressured, friendly discussion about your thoughts and travel plans, where ever they may take you in the UK.
Chauffeur Manchester – luxury at an affordable price: From Bentley Continental Flying Spur’s, the latest Mercedes Viano’s and long wheelbase S-Class saloons, we have the right vehicle for your needs. Check out “our fleet” for more details and a picture of your selected luxurious vehicle.
Our chauffeur driven car hire service is for everyone – look out for our special offers on days out at events throughout Manchester, Cheshire and the North West.
Manchester Chauffeur Car Hire in Manchester, Cheshire, the North West and indeed, the whole of the UK
1. Arrival - Every effort will be made to ensure your vehicle arrives at the pre-arranged time.David anthony chauffeur Service Ltd is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown whilst on hire, and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date. The company is not responsible for delays or job termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions ( ie: unsalted, accidents etc )
2. Departure - the time of departure is the responsibility of the client. However, prior to the journey, our staff will make every effort to ensure that current road-works, delays and hitting rush hour traffic are taken into consideration when deciding on a departure time.
3. Return journeys - will be agreed in advance, or treated as a separate journey.
4. Waiting time - will be included in the price. Should the client be delayed beyond the agreed time of collection, David Anthony Chauffeurs Ltd (DACS) retain the right to charge a rate of £12.50 per half hour above the agreed fee, commencing 30 minutes after the designated collection time.
5. Liability - DACS will make every effort to deliver you to your destination on time but are unable to accept liability for any loss caused by late arrival, for any reason. Any fines unrelated to the driving, parking or route selected by the driver will be paid for by the customer.
6. Payment Method - payment may be made by credit or debit card, cash, BACS or cheque.
7. Payment Terms - in advance, unless agreed with DACS. In respect of account clients payment is required within 30 days from the date of hire. Deposits for weddings are non returnable, as in order to keep the car exclusive for the client, no other potential bookings for that day are accepted.
8. Changes - DACS reserves the right to sub contract work if necessary. All sub contractors used would provide vehicles with an equal standard of specification to those supplied by DACS.
9. Vehicle Substitution - DACS reserves the right to substitute any car in the event of breakdown prior to any booking. We will endeavour to supply a vehicle of equal quality and if this should not be possible then an adjustment to the price will be made in accordance with DACS's pricing structure. If the vehicle allocated should break down during the journey the driver will arrange for a replacement vehicle as soon as possible.
10. Refusal of booking - DACS reserves the right to refuse or to terminate a booking prior to the date of the journey and will immediately refund any advanced payment or deposit. DACS reserves the right to terminate the booking during the journey if the chauffeur suspects drug, alcohol or solvent abuse or due to unacceptable behaviour and under such circumstances there will be no refund either in part or whole.
11. Smoking Policy - The vehicle in which you are travelling is classed as a place of work therefore smoking is strictly prohibited.
12. Food/Drink - the consumption of food and drink within the vehicle/s will be subject to the chauffeur's permission and the client accepts all liability for valeting costs that may be necessary as a result of soiling. All use of drugs is strictly prohibited.
13. Behaviour - the client will be held responsible for the conduct of all passengers in the vehicle at all times. The driver has the right to stop the vehicle and ask any passenger/s to leave if in his/her opinion their behaviour is unacceptable. The passengers must not distract, interfere or harass the driver in any way.
14. Passenger Numbers - the chauffeur is only authorized to carry the number of passengers that the vehicle is licensed to accommodate.
15. DACS will carry a reasonable amount of luggage. However, if the weight and/or volume is excessive, the company reserves the right to refuse the carriage of the luggage. If golf clubs/skis or any large packages are to be carried, please advise at the time of booking.
16. Vehicle Damage - the client will be held responsible for any or all damage caused by the client or their guest/s to the vehicle/s. This includes sickness, spillage, stains, and leather/fabric tears etc. but not limited to those mentioned herein.
17. Personal Loss or Damage - DACS cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage to property belonging to the client and/or their passenger/s, howsoever caused.
18. The vehicles depicted within our website do not necessarily reflect the vehicles operated by DACS at any one time. The nature of our business necessitates a constant change and upgrade of the vehicles operated. For up to date information regarding our current fleet please contact our offices.